The Landing at Willow Bayou
The Landing was voted one of the top Apartment Communities in Bossier City by LocalsLoveUs!! Help us climb the rankings and take our place as THE BEST IN BOSSIER! Click here to register and vote today!
Fall Patio and Door Decorating Contest - through November 19th. Post picture on FB, tag us, get likes/loves/wows and WIN!
Fall Food Drive - through November 19th - bring non-perishable foods to office by November 19th to support local Food Pantry.
Quarterly Maintenance Continues - buildings 10-18. Watch emails for schedule.
New Tanning Beds - come by office to sign new Tanning Addendum and get new Tanning Cards.
RESIDENT REFERRAL @ $400! - earn Christmas money by sending us your friends and family!
Thanksgiving Office Closure - Office will be closed November 22 and 23 for Thanksgiving.
Don't forget to Opt In for text message notifications!
Vote for us on LocalsLoveUs.com
The Landing was named one of the top Apartment Communities in Bossier by Locals Love Us!! Help us climb up the rankings! Register and vote here for The Landing and your other favorite businesses in the area.
Tan More, Pay Less
- I wanted to ask the residents and their guests. When coming through the front gate don't tailgate the vehicle in front of you. So you could get in quick. Also, don't pass slower vehicles once they are past the gate. Please slow down when driving in the complex area. I see all the time vehicles going way Too fast. There is No reason to be driving fast in the complex. (0 comments) Donald Miller | October 28, 2018(0 comments)
- We have found are missing Tabby cat. Thank you so much for helping us find her!!! (0 comments) Sarah Risser | September 15, 2018(0 comments)
- LOST CAT Her name is Maisy She is friendly She is an orange tabby and has a veterinarian cone on. She was last seen last night 9/14 If anyone has seen her or if you have any information please contact Tj or Sarah 3183444985 7274306657 3306353420 Reward available (0 comments) Tommy Kimbel | September 15, 2018(0 comments)
- I have someone's beautiful female red nose pitt puppy wearing a black collar with no tags here at my house. I live in 1205. Thanks a ton!! (0 comments) Amanda Boudreaux | September 7, 2018(0 comments)
- Attention residents it would be greatly appreciated if people could slow down coming through the parking lot. It’s a huge issue when rounding the corner coming towards the gate, and when entering the gate by buildings 1 and 2! If we can all remember people are backing out and may be parked in between trucks or something that can block their view. Thanks building 1 resident! (1 comments) Tyneil Wilson | July 2, 2018(1 comments)
- Good afternoon everyone! I have a package that shows it was delivered to one of our lockers this morning, but it appears the carrier may have put the key in the wrong mailbox. If anyone finds has a locker key and isn't expecting a package, please take the package to the office. It is addressed to number 1702. Thanks a bunch! (0 comments) Scott Albertson | June 14, 2018(0 comments)
- Kids!!!!! My husband almost hit a little girl today that RAN RIGHT in front of us!!!!!! Please watch your children! Someone is going to get hurt or killed!!!!! We love the neighborhood kids but this is getting out of hand. (1 comments) Darren Long | April 9, 2018(1 comments)
- Fitness center will be closed Monday and Tuesday, March 26 and 27 to be painted. We apologize for the inconvenience. (0 comments) Rebecca Lubiejewski | March 24, 2018(0 comments)
- Updated Granite schedule: The rehab team will return on Wednesday March 14th, their schedule will be as follows. We'll be calling next week to confirm an adult will be home on your rehab day. Wednesday, March 14: 912, 1002, 1003 Thursday, March 15: 1005, 1006, 1007 Friday, March 16: 1008, 1010, 1011 Monday, March 19: 1012, 1014, 1015 Tuesday, March 20: 1009, 1013, 1016 AT&T has scheduled the first set of buildings to have the fiber optics installed. They are NOT installing in the entry closet, they will be installing in the bedroom closet (Master Bedroom in 3bd, Guest Bedroom in 2bd). Please clear out the area a foot or two around the closet door and have pets kenneled on your install day. March 5th: Building 3 March 6th: Building 4 March 7th: Building 5 March 8th: Building 6 March 9th: Building 7 (0 comments) Rebecca Lubiejewski | March 3, 2018(0 comments)
- Hello Neighbors! My red hammock decided to take flight off my patio today. From a distance, it probably just looks like a red nylon sheet. If found please return it to APT 1216. It would be greatly appreciated! (0 comments) Emily Davy | February 19, 2018(0 comments)
- Yorkie found, please contact courtesy officer. (0 comments) Lennis Lyles | November 3, 2017(0 comments)
- Anyone missing a dog(small Yorkie looking brown and grey)? Last seen with some caring kids outside building 11 (0 comments) Kendall Porter | November 3, 2017(0 comments)
- Hello Willow Bayou Community... Monkey's Southern Desserts is accepting Holiday Orders. Please contact us at 318-550-8418 Also, find us on Facebook @ Monkey's Southern Desserts Instagram @MonkeysDesserts Email: [email protected] (0 comments) Angela Williams | October 31, 2017(0 comments)
- Thank you all for being such wonderful neighbors! We haven't been here long, and already this community feels like home. <3 (0 comments) Jared McFarlin | November 3, 2014(0 comments)